пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

award book independent publisher




I know i bithced about him. But thats just venting about things that i dont like. But itapos;s not like i dont love him and want to be with him. Canapos;t anything convince him that we weapos;re meant to be together. He wont talk to me cause he says heapos;s not ready to talk. I think thereapos;s soemthing else that he hasnt told me and thats why he keeps putting off this talk. I dont want o be just friends. I want us to be a family. I want us all to live together and be happy. Wonapos;t anyone help me.. Iapos;ve cried for 3 days straight. Iapos;m having a nervous break down each day. And me being upset makes braelynn upset.� i even made my mom call in to her day job yesterday just so i didnt have to be alone.

i just want to die. No joke. But braelynn needs me. Thatapos;s the only thing holding me back.

campbell jenas sol, award book independent publisher, award book honor newberry, award book guest mtv music video, award book globe golden guest.



Комментариев нет: